The Burton Bradstock Festival of Music and Art (BBMF) will collect only the following personal information: name, address, telephone number, email address and for those Friends of the Festival who complete a Standing Order, bank details; using the Legitimate Interest Assessment as the legal basis for doing so.
The Trustees will direct that a member of the Management Committee be nominated as Data Controller with responsibilities to ensure that the BBMF conforms to the requirements of the Data Protection Act (2018). In particular:
- That this Data Protection Policy is available on the web site, that printed copies are available on request and displayed when appropriate.
- That all forms that collect personal data include a notice stating what is being collected and why, and that personal information pertaining to any individual will be removed from all records if the individual concerned requests deletion by contacting the Data Controller, via contact information to be given.
- The BBMF will not provide personal information to any other party other than to transfer personal data to trusted third parties to provide specific email distribution services.
- Personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary to support BBMF activities
- That all those who maintain records containing personal data, and particularly those who hold electronic files, are aware of their responsibilities, and take adequate precautions to hold that data securely.
- That any subject request or complaint is handled promptly and appropriately
- That any potential loss or compromise of personal data is handled in a proper and timely manner.
St Mary’s Church